Sunday, February 16, 2014

Did I really just post again?

That's right! Two days in a row, Yo!

So after writing yesterday that things were in a holding pattern I got to looking at a calendar and realized it's actually time to start getting my ass in gear.

The campground officially opens in 6 weeks, but I can get in early (any time after Feb 1st, but it's waaay to cold here now). I need to get in early. My site is quite large, but it's kind of a strange configuration and positioning the MH so the utilities work and it can conveniently be taken in and out throughout the summer will be tricky. Right now it is just backed into the middle of the site for the winter. It'll be easier, and no doubt much less embarrassing, to maneuver her into the best position while the campground is mostly empty and there are less witnesses!

So after looking at a calendar last night I decided that my 'moved in by' date should be March 15th.

That's 4 weeks away. Assuming the weather cooperates (I know - fat chance right?), I'll start on the 8th by reinstalling the batteries, positioning her in the site.. and again, depending in the weather, possibly de-winterizing her. The weekend of the 15th I'll move the remainder of my stuff in .

March 8th is only THREE weeks away! That means only two free weekends before things start to get interesting again!

Holy crapola!

I think I see a light in the tunnel. I hope it's not a train!



No comments:

Post a Comment