Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm sensing a pattern!

I didn't think blogging regularly would be easy.. I tried once before during a short road trip and figured that out!

Turns out I was right.. Kudos to all the bloggers that manage regular posts.. I'm going to stop apologizing for my lack of posts and hope things get better as things move along..

Right now things are kind of in a holding pattern any way. The motorhome is sitting, winterized and waiting for me at the campground. I've visited a few times over the last couple months to run the engine a bit and check on things but I've still got another month or so of winter before I can move in.

And a hell of a winter it's been here on the east coast.. Probably the worst/most snow we've had in a season in a few decades. Perfect. Why would I expect anything less?!?!?!?

I'm muddling through by telling myself it's ok, it's my last one!

I hate to wish my life away.. but I'll be glad when this winter is over and I can move into the motorhome and begin the second phase of preparing for takeoff.. Which is still scheduled for late November, right after the Thanksgiving holiday...

Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment