Monday, October 14, 2013

I tried to post over the weekend, really I did...

I started a post Saturday evening from the campground I ended up going to...  :)   but then Steve and Annette came by and I put it away...

Then I tried to finish that post last night.. was just about finished when I did something in blogger that basically wiped out my post...

Boo hoooo


I kind of lost my posting mo-jo at that point and went to bed without posting..

Maybe I'll re-write a more detailed post about the weekend but the upshot was...

Picked up the RV, brought it home, realized it was too damn nice out to sit at home and headed out to a campgroup.

My sister and a girlfriend went with me to pick her up, my sister rode back to my house in her with me (she was skeert!  my sister, that is! lol), and my girlfriend went camping with me..

Steve and Annette stopped by the campground later with Margaritas!

It was a good first run, and I think I'll take her out again this weekend too!  Even though I am on call.. blech!

Anyway.. that's the shortened version of my original post..

Now back to my local purging of crap!

Toodles,

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment