Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ok, so it's been a wee bit of a while...

The purging continues...

Maybe it's not as easy as I thought it would be.  Sometimes I think I'm doing really well.  I do have a plan after all... and things are moving out the door.  Just sometimes not as fast as I think they should be.

It is overwhelming at times.  Will I get it all gone in time?  Two days from the 5 week mark, and the only thing I'm sure about is that I sure as shit hope it's all GONE when it needs to be gone by.

I stayed home last weekend, and took the time to load as much as I had ready, into the RV.  Sunday afternoon I moved her to the secure storage spot I had reserved.  I'm staying home this weekend too.  The deciding factor is I'm first on-call this weekend at work.  It's our slow season, but I didn't want to deal with the possibility of emergencies while I was trying to winterize the rig.

Instead I'm going to take her out one final time next weekend.  Sunday afternoon before leaving the campground I'll winterize the rig and park her for the winter.

In the mean time I'm purging at home.  I missed scheduling a pickup this past week, but have been back at it and already have 10 boxes ready to go out for Purple Heart next week.  I also have quite a large trash pile set out right now for tomorrow's trash, and also broke down a shitload of boxes to go out with the recycling this week or next.  Things are starting to look sparse around here.... sort of.

Still a long way to go...

On a totally HAPPY note... my partner in crime might just be heading back my way!  :) 

Shhhhhhh






No comments:

Post a Comment