Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just like everyone else..

I think weekends are TOO SHORT!

This past Saturday was the first Saturday in a looong time that I didn't spend the day sorting, boxing, tossing and donating crap! 

Instead I spent the day in Philly where a friend of mine got Ink!   She had an older tat on her shoulder blade covered with a really nice green and purple dragon holding a butterfly.  Turned out really nice..

On Sunday I did do some more purging.  I went through about three boxes and ended up with one.. not bad for a half-hearted, quasi attempt, but then I went shopping!  lol

I actually did pretty good at only buying things I needed and was looking for.

My, yet to be named RV has twin beds instead of a queen in the back.  This works for me, as eventually one twin will be rebuilt into a full or queen along one wall and a desk will be put in place of the second bed.  This isn't scheduled to happen until next summer at the earliest tho, and possibly not until the following year when I'm on the road and catch up with Jerry.

I don't have any twin beds in my house, so no twin sheets. 

So I learned something this weekend too:  It is damn near impossible to get decent (by that I mean a thread count of 400 or greater) twin sheets!

I realize that it is mostly kids sleeping in twin beds, but seriously... is everyone bedding their kids in burlap these days???  Yeesh! 

I did finally find some at Target that were 'ok' .. after going everywhere! 

I hate shopping.. which is probably a good thing!

I also picked up a staple gun, staples, hoses and a few totes I needed.

I'm picking up the RV this Saturday and I've decided not to have them winterize it so I can use it a few times before putting her to bed for the winter!

I've decided that since I bought the damn thing, there's no time like NOW to start maintaining it my damn self.  Or at least trying...  Ha!

This should be fun.  I refuse to "Call the Guy".... at least not until I've screwed it up good myself first!

Have tools, will demolish!



No comments:

Post a Comment